New Construction Homes in Northeast Florida
Want to keep more of your hard earned money in your pocket? Our knowledge of how builders negotiate and our experience with builder incentives and mortgage programs are just a few of the reasons why partnering with us in your new home purchase can accomplish just that. The best part about it all is you benefit from our knowledge and experience but never pay us a dime.
Is New Construction Right For You?
Some buyers decide to purchase new construction homes built from the ground up. This might be the way you’d like to go when it comes to making biggest purchase of your life. We’ve got a pretty good check-list for you all about the benefits of new construction home buying.
Why Buy New Construction Homes?
You can design your dream home your way every step of the way.
- Remodeling and reconstruction be gone! You don’t have to fret and worry about tearing out your kitchen and bathroom, redoing the flooring, and maybe knocking out a few walls. Design your home and just move in without all the hassle.
- If you don’t have the time to build, most builders also have quick move-in homes that include the home site and home design that meets your needs.
- You don’t have to settle! Rather than choosing the lesser of evils. You don’t have to settle with the best home design on the worst home site. You can have your cake and eat it too with the best home design on the best home site for you and your family.
- Energy efficiency lowers costs, keeps your appliances working longer, and ensures a healthy environment for you and your kids.
- Building codes have changed over the years. Which is a good thing! The codes ensure better quality construction and aids in energy efficiency in your brand-new home. Even homes built just five years ago are much less efficient than a brand-new one.
- Lower maintenance! Fewer repair costs. Unlike getting an older home, you won’t have to worry about those repairs that seem to come up right after you’ve settled into your house. Here you’ll have new appliances, new plumbing, new electrical wiring, a brand-new roof, and a whole lot more.
- Community amenities are part of the deal! Most new homes are built in planned communities that offer a wide range of amenities and perks to make your life easier and more fun. Whether it’s just lawn service or resort-style community centers, pools, and club houses, these areas make living convenient.
- New construction warranty: most home builders offer up to a 10 year home warranty, which can help a whole lot with costs. You won’t get that with a resale, we promise.